Mindfulness Base Stress Reduction? (MBRS)
As early as 1979, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) was developed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and his colleagues at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center’s Stress Reduction Clinic. Today, MBSR is offered in many hundreds of hospitals, clinics, health centers, educational, management and other settings around the world.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction MBSR teaches meditation and gentle yoga to cultivate awareness and reduce stress. Learning Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction can relax your body, calm your mind, cope effectively during difficult times, and build resilience for future challenges. Cultivate a greater sense of peace, ease, improve relationships at home and work, higher workplace performance and satisfaction, happiness and wellbeing.
Do you experience any of the following?
- your racing heart and mind keep you up at night
- you have health issues that are caused by or worsened by stress
- you feel anxiety and overwhelm
- you rarely feel peace or joy
- you feel you’ve lost yourself in the chaos of your life